Why Florida’s Heartland?
- lower home prices
- less vulnerable to natural disasters
- lower property taxes
- no flood insurance required
- less traffic
- more peaceful lifestyle
- local shopping, restaurants, and events
- 30 to 45 minute drive to beaches and major shopping
- more involved community
- no homeowner’s association fees
Where is Florida’s Heartland?
The town of LaBelle is located in Hendry County, just inland from Fort Myers and the Gulf Coast. Hendry County is one of six counties comprising Florida’s Heartland, a primarily rural area with easy access to vast areas of Florida’s natural beauty and wildlife. LaBelle is home to great restaurants, local shopping, and great community events.